Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Seasons Greetings ♪♫♪♫♪♫

Oh the Holidays... A time for family and friends, reflecting the year's past and planning new goals for the future.  It's one of the few times of the year that I make festive pieces for the occasion.  Generally I'm behind as time gets away from me and before you know it the season is upon us, however I was able to get a few pieces done in time to sell for those who like to show off their holiday spirit.

My first pair is a collaboration of artisan made lamp work with ole St. Nick ceramic discs.  In between them I wire wrapped cream glass seed beads that remind me of a string of lights.


My next pair shows off some enamels of traditional red and white mittens with striped glass discs atop finished off with green twine for the special holiday look.


Saving my favorites for last!  Ceramic rain-deer discs topped off with aged grey leather wrapping.  I wish I had a million of these!!!



♪♫♪♫♪♫ Wishing you a beautiful holiday season filled with love and joy ♪♫♪♫♪♫

Lynn Ferro aka Yucca Bloom

6 comments:

  1. I love all of these earrings. The mittens are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly, these are fabulous. And the reindeer have to be favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are each so different and wonderful in their own way. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so wonderful. I made about 2 pairs of holiday earrings and that's all the further I got. lol! I love what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, they are all wonderful and all so Yucca Bloom! Nailed it! xo

    ReplyDelete