Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Scorched Earth, Inviciti, Numinosity & More!

Hello! I do hope everyone has had a joyful Christmas and is looking forward to a fresh, new year. It always seems to be a time of hope, regardless of what recent times have been like. There's no real reason to expect new and different, but to me a "fresh start" nonetheless increases the sense of change is in the air.

I have had a rough couple/few months. And the little girl of a muse that usually accompanies me seems to have vanished right before my eyes. I don't know what to think about that! :) But it has me bogged down in many ways, or rather, I suppose she's gone because I am bogged down in many ways. Onward and upward!

There are always one to three days at the end of the month that aren't covered with our regular twice a month schedule. That is when our visiting artists come in to share their beautiful creations. This month Kristi and I are picking up the two extra days at the last minute. Not having anything prepared, I decided to do what Lynn did yesterday and share with you some of my personal favorites from the last couple of months, and maybe a couple have been used as part of a post? Not sure! lol These have sold, but I believe some could possibly be available for custom orders.

BTW, you'll notice a new Artist Contributor appearing at the end of the column!! There are actually two; we don't have a design picture yet for the second. I'll wait and let you be surprised by who it might be. I, for one, cannot wait to have them both share their amazing work with all of us. They will be starting the second week of January! :)

Please note that the captions under the photos are links to the shops whose pieces were used in the designs.
NuminosityBeads
NomvulaCrafts
TheFickleBead





NuminosityBeads
EclecticPrairie
DyedBoneBead

DyedBoneBead
NuminosityBeads
HappyFishThings
DyedBoneBead
NuminosityBeads
DyedBoneBead

Inviciti
CrowsCache


ScorchedEarthOnEtsy
ScorchedEarthOnEtsy

My wishes are for all of you and all of your families and friends to experience a New Year filled with love, laughter, joy, and above all, peace of mind. I am honored to be able to share my work with you. Thank you!
norbel
SheFliesAgain

11 comments:

  1. So much gorgeousness Norbel! I love each and every pair. I hope 2017 will bring you lots of fun, joy, happiness, peace and creativity. Your muse might just be on a little Christmas break. Or in search of Santa Clause..who might know. I am sure she will be back.
    Thank you Norbel for being such a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dear Janine, for being who you are. yes. . . she is likely on Christmas break. ;) Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. these are all magnificent Norbel, each one unique with tons of energy in them. I would say you still have it lady, ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed that from you, Lynn. You have always had the ability to lift my confidence. :) Thank you!! Happy New Year to you and yours. Big hugs.

      Delete
  3. You know I love your work my friend. These are all so beautiful!! Your little muse is in there, she'll make herself known again before you know it. Can't wait to see more of your creations in 2017! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's a beautiful soulfulness to your work. I have found with creative energy it ebbs and flows. once you have that spark, you'll find it again. <3 peace and blessings to you! thank you for sharing your artwork and stories with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely *no doubt* that you'll be back to making those inimmitably inspired Norbel earrings again in some small time. I'm feeling spent with the silver now and I understand the anxiety very well! Your commitment to 'this whole thing' will carry you through, I'm 100% sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love each and every one.... although what you did with Kim's paizools is sublime. So simple, so effective. You'll be back <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So many splendid, soul-filled designs. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, beautiful, outstanding--all of these superlatives and many more, my friend! SO very beautiful. Your work is just superb. Love to you, and here's to a fabulous 2017!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, beautiful, outstanding--all of these superlatives and many more, my friend! SO very beautiful. Your work is just superb. Love to you, and here's to a fabulous 2017!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete