Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Stars!

It's all about stars this time. 

I made the wire wrapped hoops for my components show but decided to keep them for me to use in my own jewellery (as you do sometimes).  I added cubic zirconia crown caps (absolutely love this stuff!) and a couple of clear glass flowers on top. I don't think they needed anything else. 


I loved making the first pair so much I went ahead and made a couple more.

This time in my favourite red and turquoise with raw brass crown caps


And a third pair in everyone's favourite colour purple.


I finished off by making this statementastic pair with enamel stars by Bea Stoertz, daisy flowers by Elise Canning and my wrapped rings.


Another short and sweet post for you.  Hope you like them.  The 4th pair has sold but the rest are available in the Earrings Show group. 

See you again in a few weeks time.
Suhana xxx

My Etsy shop: Buttoned Up Beads


6 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love how you've done them in different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always Suhana. Your wire wrapping is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Flower Bouquets shop around here! Nice selection including some varieties not usually available at other places (ranunculus, hyacinth, curly willow, etc.) The florist was super friendly and helpful, selecting the best stems and putting together a really beautiful bouquet.

    ReplyDelete