Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Briny Deep

Spiny oyster shell discs and some plum satiny donuts from Outwest
I like designing with double hole sticks in the case of this coral for a more horizontal design


It's always a challenge with wirework for me. Usually the first one is successful while the second one I have to futz with a lot to get it to look similar to the first.
I haven't had any training with wirework so it's all experimental for me. I'm sure there are a lot of tricks to solve simple problems.

These are quite lightweight and just a bit brighter than my  usual palette


Now have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Kimberly Rogers
NuminosityBeads

5 comments:

  1. This lovely color cheers me up! And your wirework is wonderful Kimberly. Love these earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Janine, they were a bit of a step out for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love the spiny oyster disks, the color is so refreshing, work so well with the plum beads, and I love to work with horizontal pieces too; not easy to find though. I think you did a beautiful job stepping outside your usual palette a bit. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are single-handedly responsible for making me like the combo of orange/purple--and love the yummy horizontal flair on deese!

    ReplyDelete