Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Autumn Wanderings

I don't know why these little fellows caught my eye this week. I guess I was feeling playful and thinking about walking in the woods when I get some free time this weekend. I'm so ready for sweater weather and pumpkin everything. We had a little tease of fall weather all week but it was short-lived. Autumn is my jam, let's get on with it! 

I paired up the baby hedgies with Czech glass flowers, leaves, brass bead caps and tiny Humblebeads wobbles.

Autumn Wanderings


I created a Polyvore outfit to match my earrings - wish I could sport little boots like that but it's too much heel, I'm such a clutz! But the rest, they are so me. I need some brown jeans now. (Click on the little icons to see the info for each item.)

You can find the baby Hedgie beads here. The earrings can be found here.

7 comments:

  1. Perfect for fall but really perfect any day of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I love these soft colors together and your little Hedgies are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these darling earrings. I'm ready for autumn too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First..I love the earrings you created! Second..I'll bet you could do those boots!... I hate high heels but sported a pair of boots like these last year. I took a chance because these were just too darn cute. For some reason, boots with a good base like these were not like wonky-high pumps. They were rock solid and super comfy..not like scary highheels, not at all. You might love them! 💞💞💞

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these. That purple sweater is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete