Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Boho Fringe


Oh how I love the Bohemian look! Peasant blouses, broomstick skirts, scarves...and of course long earrings that dangle.  I am going to see Fleetwood Mac on Tuesday and I think I need to make a pair of these earrings for myself! I need to decide what I am going to wear first...decisions, decisions....

                                          These earrings are available here on my website.

Don't forget about our giveaway here on the Earrings Everyday blog! 


I will be giving away my "Gypsy Boho" earrings that were published 
in the 101 BNE 2014 Issue.
 Winners will be announced here on February 20th.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations


9 comments:

  1. Kristy your Boho Fringe earrings are beautiful! They sure bring back many memories. The colors and different textures just seem to go together. Perfect choice for a Fleetwood Mac concert! So cool! Love the earrings!
    The Gypsy Boho earring are beautiful also! Love the fringe with the metal, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about these Kristy - the colors, the design, the style, and the free spirit, gypsy lover message in them. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such. beautiful earrings. Your very talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly amazing design, and I love the colors! I have been to two concerts in my life: Fleetwood Mac and Fleetwood Mac. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your earrings are a great design and I love the colors. I saw Fleetwood Mac decades ago. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the orange and purple combo! And the dangles at the ends- are really perfect! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colors and omg I love the fringe!! Great design!! Enjoy the show :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both pair! Love how you used the chain in the first pair. Those three colors together are awesome, and the little metal coins at the ends are perfect!

    ReplyDelete