Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

One leaf, two leaves

Will you mind another autumnal earring design from me? I hope not.  It seems that, unsurprisingly, a number of members of the team have been relishing the inspiration the season brings.


I love these picture jasper leaves and those tubes are amongst my favourite Golem designs. I've topped them with some clear picasso finish piggy beads, which make fabulous bead caps. 


I've told myself I need to stop with the autumnal pieces now; whether I'll manage that is a whole other matter! 

These earrings are available here in my Etsy shop.

Bye for now, Claire




6 comments:

  1. I love these! I didn't realize the top beads were a separate element! They are so perfectly matched, I thought they were the same bead. I love the colors and leaf beads. I can't get enough of autumn. Don't stop! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to stop with the Autumnal pieces! These are great and it happens to be my favorite season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your earrings are terrific. I love the design. The term piggy beads is new to me. I will be on the lookout for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design! I had also never heard of piggy beads... learned something new :) Fantastic colors, great earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this configuration--I love using tube beads that way too. Gorgeous colors in this pair--and I think I need me some Piggy beads!! The ones you've used are such a perfect color with the tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these earrings. The geometric tubes paired with rustic leaves, I love putting things together that are opposite like this and these are perfect! Not sure what a Piggy bead is but I like it!

    ReplyDelete