Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Graffiti

Twice in one week!  Here I am again, with another pair of earrings.


They had an odd evolution, this pair.  I came across this little (ever so simple!) cold enamelling set that I acquired years ago, and realised that I had a small selection of blanks that I bought to use with it.  These feathers looked fun and it seemed a shame to leave them unused, so I roused the enamelling set from its rusty, dusty slumber and splashed some red on the feathers. I then blackened the tops with LoS, and gave them some brushing, etc.. 

I had this earring design in mind and I made one but it wasn't quite what I planned - there was supposed to be more going on.  Undecided, I put it to one side. I came across it some weeks later, when I had some time to kill.  Still in two minds, I made the second earring up and, lo, despite all my havering, I actually liked them!



Bye for now, Claire

8 comments: