Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Come on Summer!

I am so exited for summer to get here! I live in WA state and we've had such a wet cold winter. The weather forecast says we are in for a treat with high temps all week! I'm treating myself to a few days off at Long Beach.

Instead of sharing a pretty outfit to match my earrings I am sharing some beach pictures. Not the sunny white sand beach with the blue ocean. But OUR beach. Our beach is windy and cold (mostly) and sunny warms days are a rarity. This week promises to be amazing. I cannot wait. 

These pictures were taking a few years ago. I went to this spot with my daughter looking for something special to convert to a bead or bauble. Unfortunately we just found a lot of driftwood. However it was a beautiful site- the ocean rolling in, the waves were huge. Kind of scary but a rush at the same time.
My beach inspired earrings~
Peruvian Opal with Frosty White Beach Glass 
Wrapped in Fine Silver wire
Finished with Hand Crafted Ear Wires.

Peace & Blessings
Cindy

12 comments:

  1. Your beach looks like an incredible setting! And those earrings are fab. I love the rustic wrapping and the little ring detail at the hole in the sea glass is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, love the beach shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dramatic beach! Moody, in a Wuthering Heights kind of way. I hope you get your sun! (That would mean we'll probably get it too!) Our winters are pretty gray here too, just snow instead of rain. You don't realize how much energy it's sucked out of you until the sun comes back and ZING! you feel so much better. Gorgeous earrings, I love the little loops at the front on the beach glass. The chunky wrapping is perfect, and the blue opals with the beach glass? YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous .i can see these with blue jeans and a white tee. Or a pretty sundress. so versatile. love the little loops at the side of the sea glass are they jump rings??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beach is so wild and free! The majesty of the sea is captured in those earrings. Beautiful! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful earrings! I fell in love with them, the minute I saw them.... I'm a sea girl, and I can understand why they've already sold! (Congrats on the sale!) Incredible energy on your beach, enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beach is amazing - I have the northwest coast on my bucket list as a place I want to visit. I will happily send you the 99-101 degree weather we are having this entire week. I am OVER IT already LOL! The earrings are gorgeous - so simple, but the lovely wirework really makes them unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beach and I love those earrings. I have a thing for beach glass and these are just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful earrings! I love the beach glass. Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your earrings are definitely pretty and beachy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Beach Earrings!! Love the design and the color of the beach glass is just delish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love long beach! We were on the beach today, in Port Townsend. Your earrings capture the ocean feeling perfectly. I love them!

    ReplyDelete