Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Walk In The Woods

I went to the woods
 because I wished to live 
deliberately, 
to front only the essential facts of life, 
and see if I could not learn
 what it had to teach,
 and not, 
when I came to die, 
discover that I had not lived. 
~ Henry David Thoreau



A Walk In The Woods

Inspired by my love for the blue/brown color combination. 
These earrings feature a mix of glass, stone and pure silver 
with a brushed-matte finish. 
Long Czech glass beads have EARTHY variegated colors. 
The pale blue Amazonite stone nuggets swing at the center of
RUSTIC brushed, pure silver hoops with a stamped design.

Available at 
CindysArtandSoul.com
Updates Friday 2/7

8 comments:

  1. I just love the little stamped embellishment on the hoops, Miss Cindy! Beautiful earrings and I am a sucker for anything with poetry! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination too! Especially the robin's egg-type blue and variegated browns like you have here. I continue to be impressed by your meticulous stamping! I love what the sun impressions add to your hoops. You really make magic with Czech glass and fine silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - the stamping really is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamping on the rings is a really nice touch. I love small details like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely poem and earrings. I love the stamped rings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minimal and very beautiful. Love the stamp and the browns and blues together. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Thoreau and love these beautiful earrings! Robins egg blue combined with brown is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete