Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, White and Blue

Happy Independence Day!


Perfect for today's barbecue, or any other summer day for a patriotic girl!  

Carved red coral flowers, my torch-fired brass stars, and little, faceted lapis briolettes, all wired together with copper wire and finished with sterling earwires that have been embellished with just another little pop of blue glass!


Flag on my back deck a couple years back!

Star on my backyard fence!

Melissa Meman
Melismatic Art Jewelry
Art. Life. Love.

5 comments:

  1. You are such an amazing person and your works are just incredible and creative...I love all f them...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous and fun! I love the elements you've combined. The stars have such a cool, vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun summer look! Perfect for the 4th of July! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete