Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

To Outdo A Gypsy!

Did you know that in the gypsy culture they are always trying to outdo one an another? For example, if one gypsy girl had shall we say earrings? that measured 4 inches long and had 10 diamond filigrees on each earring, the next gypsy girl would get 5 inch earrings with 14 diamond filigrees on each earring and Swarovski crystals at the end... and so on and so on...
 Well I am OK with that! I love to make these large and long gypsy earrings! They are fun and full of elegance and whimsy! The crystals on these are Montana Blue, but any other colour is doable if you want something with more bling!  I change them up as you have seen if you follow this blog. I have a large variety of them since they are one of my top sellers!

You can find these in my Etsy shop. I don't think I have much left other than these, but hope top change that this week. 
Feel free to request your own gypsy style earrings, I can create something special just for you!!

Stop by again soon! 

Marie

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing very nice post and very beautiful jewelry
    thanks again for sharing,click here fro more jewelry collection.

    ReplyDelete