Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Leaf Me Alone

{Leaf Me Alone - in peach and lilac - $24}

Spring is coming, right? It is written on the calendar. The groundhog has spoken. Yet there were wee snowflakes floating down as I left for work this morning and the snow is stubbornly refusing to budge.

I am ready for color and pattern and sunnier days. I want to hear the birds and see the buds explode on the tree outside my office window. I long for the flowing water in the river and the ducks waddling along the shore.

Hurry Up Spring!


I went in search of some color and found it in this great outfit that matches perfectly with my new Leaf Me Alone earrings, shown here in peach and lilac mottled just so on some brass leaves.


Of course, I like this little leaf shape so much, I made them in a rainbow of sherbet hues just in time for the opening of a local garden center that might be carrying my work. But if you have to have a pair for yourself, let me know and I could make one just for you!


Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her popular line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.

5 comments:

  1. Great earrings, Erin! And love the photo of all the colorful dangly pairs hanging out together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them Erin! I can totally see them hanging in the boutique part of a garden center... right by the gift cards and stained glass window decorations. I'm so ready for spring I almost went out to stick my nose in the dirt... but then realized, "Oh, it's still covered in snow." That would have been no fun. :(

    Hope your day is fantastic!
    {Hugs!}
    Dawn
    designsbydawnmd AT GmailDOTcom - because I've been known to be a "No-Reply" email address. :) Lovely, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but what a perfect punch! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete